ChopChop is an initiative started by a group of meat lovers. Our intent and motto is to make delicious "ChopChop moments" possible every day.
Trust & Transparency are 2 important values for us. Please do read through the FAQs, so you are aware of our intent and what you can expect from us.
If you have any additional queries, please reach out to us at: orders@ChopChop.in.
1. Where is ChopChop chicken sourced?
All ChopChop chicken are Halal Cut and sourced from certified vendors only.
2. Why should I buy chicken from ChopChop?
While there are many reasons to choose ChopChop chicken, you can be rest assured of the meat being sourced, checked, handled and packed with utmost care and to the highest standards.
3. What is the right way to store and consume chicken?
Chicken is best consumed on the same day as received. If you wish to store, we advise you to keep it between 0 - 5 degrees. Incase, there is need to store it longer, then please store it in the freezer at less than -18 degree.
4. Is the chicken on ChopChop chemical & antibiotic free?
Yes, it is. We do not sell any products with synthetic substances.
5. Is the Meat (Chicken & Mutton) Halal?
All meat (Chicken & Mutton) is Halal Cut and certified.
6. Is the mutton on ChopChop fresh?
Yes mutton sold on ChopChop is always fresh.
7. What is the difference between lamb or sheep & goat meat?
The fundamental difference is that Goats usually live in warmer regions while sheep live in colder places. While goat meat has a higher nutritional value, meat from sheep / lamb is a lot tender.
8. Is the meat (Chicken & Mutton) Halal?
All Meat (Chicken & Mutton) is Halal Cut and certified.